Monday, October 12, 2009

Love My Lurkers

Today marks an annual tradition in the spanking blogosphere; Love Our Lurkers day. Originally conceived by the lovely and talented Bonnie of My Bottom Smarts, this is an open invitation for lurkers (people who read silently without commenting) to speak up and comment, either with a name or anonymously. Since I seem to have nothing but lurkers so far, this little holiday seems especially relevant to this blog.

According to blogspot's hit counter, there are a good number of you. This is your cue to chime in and tell me what you think of my work so far, tell me something about yourselves, or even just say hi. If you've been waiting to think of something to say, or have just been shy, this is your time to come out of the shadows. Please, don't be nervous; despite the internet's reputation, I'm really not a scary person.

Look forward to hearing from you!

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Hermione! Its good to know that one of the mainstays of this community appreciates my work.

    Look forward to hearing more from you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    Just wanted to say hello and wish you a very happy LOL day. Great to see another erotic spanking story site as there are too few decent one's around.

    All the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Ian! Glad to hear that my site is one of the "decent" spanking fiction blogs.

    Please feel free to comment on the stories; I really am starved for feedback. Criticize as harshly as you want, I can handle it (and will likely improve my efforts as a result).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya! Day late but what ho. This is the first time I've visited your blog, but I'll come back and have a proper look around later :-) Happy LOL day! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Viola! Glad to have gotten your attention. I hope to hear more from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just discovered your blog from comments you posted on other sites. I am enjoying your stories!

    And I am linking to you here:
    http://chross.blogt.ch/forum/read.php?2,1035,3541#msg-3541

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you kindly, Karl! I'll soon have some M/F to add to the collection as well.

    I'll check out your site now; its bound to have something relevant to my interests. Thanks for promoting me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi S.N.M.,

    Thanks for your help in making this year's LOL Day celebration the biggest and best ever.

    With warm regards,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're welcome, Bonnie. Thanks for making LOL Day in the first place.

    ReplyDelete